When we receive your signed Retainer Agreement and deposit, we will e-mail you your username and password for your online account.
When you log in to your account, you will see 4 tabs. Here is a description of the 4 tabs and how to use them.
- My Open Cases: This section lists your open cases.
- Account Billing: This section allows you to view, print and pay invoices.
- Preferences: This section allows you to change the email address and password that you use to login.
- Contact Us: This section features and email you may use to contact us with any questions or comments.
When you click on Open Cases and select a case you will see 4 more tabs. Here is a description of the 4 tabs and how to use them.
- Overview and Case Notes: This section shows you the step by step progress and our notes regarding your case.
- Questionnaires: This section allows you to complete, edit and update your questionnaires. The information will appear in the USCIS forms. Please complete the questionnaires as soon as possible.
- Required Documents: This allows you to see what required supporting documents we have received, and which ones we still need in order to file your petition. You are able to upload the documents from your computer.
- USCIS Status: We will enter your USCIS case # after we receive the I-797 Filing Receipt from USCIS. You are able to check the status of your case with USCIS anytime.