If you would like one of our Immigration Law Firm to assist you in your R-1 Religious Worker Visa Petition, the following is an overview of how the process will work:
- You complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement.
- We e-mail you the Retainer Agreement.
- You email, fax or mail us the signed Retainer Agreement with the deposit required to begin the case.
- When we receive the signed retainer agreement and attorney fee deposit, we will open your case and set up your online account.
- You will receive a username and password to log in to your online account. You will then be able to complete your questionnaires and upload the required supporting documents. You will be able check the status of your case 24/7 using your online account.
- We e-mail you the completed USCIS forms for signature.
- You (or your employer) return the signed forms along with the required supporting documents to us.
- We complete the petition package and file the petition with USCIS.
- We follow up with USCIS until your R-1 visa petition is approved.
Complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement. We will email you the retainer agreement within 24 hours.