You will have access to download your National Interest Waiver kit and future versions of this kit for 12 months from your date of purchase.
We will email you when a new version is uploaded. You may then log in to your account and download the latest version. This allows you to always have the most recent kit when you are ready to file with USCIS.
Publishing Date: January 3rd, 2017
After you checkout, you will be taken to a page with a link to download the kit. it is in a zip file format. You will also receive an email with the receipt as well as the download link.
Please save the zip file to your computer. After the download is complete, double click the zip file to open it. You will see the National Interest Waiver Kit in pdf format, a folder with the sample completed forms, and a folder with the editable, fillable USCIS forms. The USCIS forms do not have any restrictions or security and can be edited and saved using Adobe Reader.
If you forget where you saved it, or if your hard drive crashes, you can always log in to your account at anytime to download your kit.
Table of Contents:
Step 1 – Overview, Instructions and Required Supporting Documents:
- Step by step instructions guiding you through the NIW application process
- An explanation of how the USCIS determines which applications they accept and reject.
- A complete list of required supporting documents
Step 2 – Completing the Forms:
- How to Complete the USCIS Form I-140
- How to Complete the DOL Form ETA 750B
Step 3 – Petition Cover Letter and Reference Letters:
- Sample Cover Letter to USCIS
- Sample Letters of Recommendation from Peers (Eleven Sample Letters)
Step 4 – Filing your NIW Petition with USCIS:
- Correct Order of Documents
- Filing your NIW Petition with USCIS
Sample completed USCIS and DOL Forms:
- Sample USCIS Form I-140 – Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker
- Sample DOL Form ETA 750B – Statement of Qualifications of Alien
Blank Fillable & Editable USCIS & DOL Forms:
- Blank Fillable & Editable USCIS Form I-140 – Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker
- Blank Fillable & Editable DOL Form ETA 750B – Statement of Qualifications of Alien