If you would like us to assist you in your Physical Therapist Permanent Residence petition, the following is a breakdown of our fees:
Our attorney fee for the I-140 petition is $1,400.
The $1,400 attorney fee breakdown is:
- $700 to prepare file the I-140 petition.
- $700 due upon USCIS I-140 Approval.
- The USCIS fee is $700 for the I-140 filing.
If you are a Physical Therapist (or Employer), and would like one of our Immigration Attorneys to assist you in obtaining a Green Card, the following is an overview of how the process will work:
- You complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement.
- We e-mail, fax or postal mail you the Retainer Agreement.
- You email, fax or mail us the signed Retainer Agreement with the deposit required to begin the case.
- When we receive the signed Retainer Agreement and deposit, we will e-mail you an online questionnaire and a list of required supporting documents to gather.
- You complete the online questionnaire so we may complete the USCIS and DOL forms.
- We send you (or your employer) the completed USCIS and DOL forms to sign.
- You return the signed forms along with the required supporting documents to us.
- We complete the petition package and file the petition with the Immigration and Naturalization Service.
- We follow up with the USCIS until your I-140 Petition is approved.
Please complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement.
There is no obligation to requesting this agreement. We will email you the retainer agreement within 24 hours.