Change of Address with USCIS

The law requires that most non-U.S. citizens report a change of address within 10 days of moving by completing a Form AR-11, Change of Address.

Completing these legal requirements and submitting the necessary forms does not update an address on any applications or petitions pending with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

Most customers can now complete Form AR-11 to notify USCIS of their new address on a pending case online at

Any notices or documents USCIS sends to you are considered official Government mail.

If your name is not on the mailbox and/ or registered with the local U.S. Postal Service Office, the Postal Service may not deliver official Government mail to you.

Please remember to register your name and address with the local post office and to put your name on your mailbox.

There are no products