Our attorney fee is $795.
The USCIS fee is $1,675 (This includes USCIS Fees for I-485, I-130, I-765 and I-131).
If you would like to use our Marriage Green Card Attorney Service, the following is an overview of how the process will work:
1. You complete and submit the form below requesting a Retainer Agreement.
2. We e-mail you the Retainer Agreement for our Marriage Green Card Attorney Service.
3. You email, fax or mail us the signed Retainer Agreement with the $795 attorney fee.
4. When we receive the signed retainer agreement and attorney fee deposit, we will open your case and set up your online account.
5. You will receive a username and password to log in to your online account. You will then be able to complete your questionnaires and upload the required supporting documents. You will be able check the status of your case 24/7 using your online account.
6. We send you the completed USCIS forms to sign.
7. You return to us the signed forms and USCIS check ($1,675).
8. We complete the petition package and file the petition with USCIS.
9. We follow up with the USCIS until your work authorization and advance parole are granted, the biometrics appointment and interview dates are issued, and you receive the Permanent Residence Approval and Card in the mail.
To request a retainer agreement, please complete and submit the form below. We will email you the retainer agreement within 24 hours.