L-1 Visa - Attorney Services
Click here to start.
L-1 Visa - Complete Do it Yourself Kit.
Click here to order.

Work Authorization for the Spouse of an L-1 Visa Holder

H.R. 2278 (PL 107-125) provides work authorization to the spouses of L visa holders.HR 2278, becoming PL 107-125, provides for work authorization for nonimmigrant spouses (L-2) of intracompany transferees (L-1).Section 214(c)(2) of the INA has been amended by adding the following:”(E) In the case of an alien spouse admitted under Section 101(a)(15)(L), who is accompanying or following to join a principal alien admitted under such section, the Attorney General shall authorize the alien spouse to engage in employment in the United States and provide the spouse with an ’employment authorized’ endorsement or other appropriate work permit.”The L-2 Visa Holder Spouse may request employment authorization for up to 2 years at a time. This employment authorization may be renewed.If you would like our assistance in obtaining this Work Authorization for the Spouse of an L-1 Visa Holder, please the Attorney Services link above.      





There are no products