K-3 Spouse Visa Attorney Services
Click here to start your K-3 Spouse Visa case.
K-3 Spouse Visa Complete Do It Yourself Kit. Click here for your K-3 Spouse Visa Do it Yourself Kit.

K-3 Spouse Visa – FAQ

Q. Does the American Consulate that will issue the K-3 Visa have to be in the Country where we were married?

A. Yes, the regulations state that applicants for the K3 and K4 visas must apply for those visas in the country where the marriage to the US citizen took place. However, there are 2 exceptions to this rule:

1) If the marriage took place in the US, then the visa application must take place abroad in the country where the visa applicant resides.

2) If the marriage took place in a country where there is no US consular section providing nonimmigrant visa services, then the application for a visa shall take place in the country designated by the Department of State for immigrant visa processing for residents of the country where the the wedding took place.

Q. I am a Green Card holder in the U.S., my wife is in Manila, can I use this K-3 visa petition to bring my wife to the U.S.?

A. No, the K-3 and K-4 visas are only available to U.S. Citizen petitioners.

Q. How long will it take to bring my spouse to the U.S.?

A. Figure on approximately 6 months from initial filing to arrival in the U.S.

If you have a general K-3 or K-4 Visa question, please use the form below. We will do our best to answer it for you.

    Your First and Last Name (required)

    Your Email (required)

    I am the:

    How did you hear about us:

    Please enter your question here

    To use CAPTCHA, you need Really Simple CAPTCHA plugin installed.

    Please enter the 4 characters posted above

    By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.

    There are no products