We filed a K-1 Fiance Visa petition with USCIS (California Service Center) on October 28, 2016 and received the USCIS approval notice on November 22, 2016:
K-1 Visa Client Approval
USCIS Filing Date: 10/28/2016
Received I-797C Notice of Action for I-129F: 10/31/2016
Received I-129F Approval Notice: 11/22/2016
Processing time from Filing with USCIS to Approval: 25 Days
I-129F USCIS I-797 Receipt #: WAC-17-900-42750
- How to Apply for a K1 Fiance Visa by Yourself
- How to hire an Immigration Lawyer to file your K1 Fiance Visa
- How to complete the K1 Fiance Visa Affidavit of Support
- How to determine the K1 Fiance Visa Income Requirements
- How to use a joint sponsor for your K1 fiance visa
- How to use assets to qualify on the affidavit of support for the K1 fiance visa
- How to prepare for the K1 fiance visa interview
- What are the K1 fiance visa vaccination requirements?
- How do I extend my K1 fiance visa?
- How do I apply for a K2 visa for my child?
- How do I get the immigration photos for my K1 fiance visa?
- How do I contact the National Visa Center for my K1 fiance visa?
- What is Packet 3 for my K1 fiance visa?
- How do I find a list of US Embassies?