Extending a K-1 Visa

What is the process for extending a K-1 Visa beyond the original four month validity?

A consular officer can revalidate a K visa petition any number of times for additional periods of 4 months provided the officer concludes that the petitioner and beneficiary remain legally free to marry and continue to intend to marry each other within 90 days after the beneficiary’s admission into the United States.

To have the petition revalidated send a written request to the Embassy that includes a statement of your intention to go forward with the marriage.

Contact us for more information about the fiance visa application process, or any other immigration law question. Our professional team will reply promptly.

There are no products