Your fiance will want to bring the following documents to the fiance visa interview:
Divorce or death certificate of any previous spouse
Police certificate from all places lived since age 16
Evidence of support – Form I-134 Affidavit of Support, U.S. Citizen’s most recent tax return, U.S. Citizen’s letter from employer
Evidence of valid relationship with the petitioner – pictures together, letters, phone bills
Photographs together (date and location written on back)
Sample Interview Questions for the K-1 Fiance Visa Beneficiary:
How did you meet your fiance?
How long have you known your fiance?
Where does your fiance live?
When did your fiance propose to you?
How did your fiance propose to you?
When is the wedding?
Where is the wedding?
How many people are invited to the wedding?
Will you have a honeymoon? If yes, where?
Contact us for more information about the fiance visa application process, or any other immigration law question. Our professional team will reply promptly.
- How to Apply for a K1 Fiance Visa by Yourself
- How to hire an Immigration Lawyer to file your K1 Fiance Visa
- How to complete the K1 Fiance Visa Affidavit of Support
- How to determine the K1 Fiance Visa Income Requirements
- How to use a joint sponsor for your K1 fiance visa
- How to use assets to qualify on the affidavit of support for the K1 fiance visa
- What are the K1 fiance visa vaccination requirements?
- How do I extend my K1 fiance visa?
- How do I apply for a K2 visa for my child?
- How do I get the immigration photos for my K1 fiance visa?
- How do I contact the National Visa Center for my K1 fiance visa?
- What is Packet 3 for my K1 fiance visa?
- How do I find a list of US Embassies?