According to the US government anyone who is affiliated with a Communist organization/government is ineligible to apply for a fiance visa or adjust status to permanent resident.
But of course, there are some exceptions:
- If the membership is or was involuntary, solely under the age of 16, by operation of law or for the purpose of obtaining employment, food rations or other essential of living. OR
- The membership or affiliation terminated at least 2 years before application for admission and she is not a threat to US security. OR
- The Attorney General grants a waiver to a USC spouse for “humanitarian purposes” to assure family unity or when it is otherwise in the public interest if she is not a threat to the security of the US.
Contact us for more information about the fiance visa application process, or any other immigration law question. Our professional team will reply promptly.
- How to Apply for a K1 Fiance Visa by Yourself
- How to hire an Immigration Lawyer to file your K1 Fiance Visa
- How to complete the K1 Fiance Visa Affidavit of Support
- How to determine the K1 Fiance Visa Income Requirements
- How to use a joint sponsor for your K1 fiance visa
- How to use assets to qualify on the affidavit of support for the K1 fiance visa
- How to prepare for the K1 fiance visa interview
- What are the K1 fiance visa vaccination requirements?
- How do I extend my K1 fiance visa?
- How do I apply for a K2 visa for my child?
- How do I get the immigration photos for my K1 fiance visa?
- How do I contact the National Visa Center for my K1 fiance visa?
- What is Packet 3 for my K1 fiance visa?
- How do I find a list of US Embassies?