Chinese Communist Party Affiliation

According to the US government anyone who is affiliated with a Communist organization/government is ineligible to apply for a fiance visa or adjust status to permanent resident.

But of course, there are some exceptions:

  • If the membership is or was involuntary, solely under the age of 16, by operation of law or for the purpose of obtaining employment, food rations or other essential of living. OR
  • The membership or affiliation terminated at least 2 years before application for admission and she is not a threat to US security. OR
  • The Attorney General grants a waiver to a USC spouse for “humanitarian purposes” to assure family unity or when it is otherwise in the public interest if she is not a threat to the security of the US.

Contact us for more information about the fiance visa application process, or any other immigration law question. Our professional team will reply promptly.

There are no products