If you would like a Fiance Visa Attorney to assist you in obtaining a K1 visa petition, the following is a breakdown of our fees:
Our attorney fee is $795.
(The K-1 visa attorney fee is $795.00. If you retain our services for the marriage based adjustment of status (green card), which is also $795.00, we reduce our regular price, saving you $100.00 in the overall processing.)
The USCIS fee is $535.
The following is an overview of how the process will work:
1. You complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement.
2. We e-mail or fax you the retainer agreement.
3. You sign and fax or mail us the retainer agreement with the $600 attorney fee.
4. When we receive the signed retainer agreement and attorney fee deposit, we will open your case and set up your online account.
5. You will receive a username and password to log in to your online account. You will then be able to complete your questionnaires and upload the required supporting documents. You will be able check the status of your case 24/7 using your online account.
6. You will be able to log into our client site anytime to update your information questionnaires, upload required supporting documents, and track the progress of your case.
7. After you complete and save the two information questionnaires, we will complete and email you the completed USCIS forms to sign.
8. You return the original signed forms along with the required supporting documents to us.
9. We complete the petition package and file the petition with the United State Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS).
10. USCIS will send us a filing receipt (I-797) with a 13 digit receipt number. We will email you a copy when we receive it and you will be able to track your case with uscis.gov.
11. We follow up with USCIS until your petition is approved.
12. USCIS will forward your approval to the State Department for a routine background check.
13. The State Department will then forward your approval to the American Consulate in your Fiance’s Country
14. The American Consulate will mail your Fiance Packet 3, which your Fiance completes and returns to the American Consulate.
15. The American Consulate will mail then your Fiance Packet 4, which contains the interview date.
16. Your Fiance will receive the K-1 Visa stamp in his or her passport after the interview. Your Fiance will then be able to travel the U.S. to be with you.
Please complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement. We will email you the retainer agreement within 24 hours.