J-1 Waiver – China – No Objection Letter from China

How do I obtain a No Objection Letter from China for my J-1 Waiver?


Step 2. Fill-out/register the application for J-1 Visa Exemption.


Step 3.  Print out the material list and application and along with a signed DS-3035, and a copy of what was submitted to the Department of State.


Step 4. Mail all to:


J-1 Visa Waiver Department
New York Service Center for Chinese Study Fellows
90 John Street, Suite 701
New York, NY 10038


You MUST WRITE J-1 VISA WAIVER on the envelope.


There are no products