Our service includes processing new H-4 petitions and H-4 Renewal petitions with USCIS.
Attorney Fee: $400
USCIS Fee: $370
We understand the importance of processing your H-4 petition in a very timely manner. We try to make the process very easy and efficient for you.
If you would like us to assist you in your H-4 Petition, the following is an overview of how the process will work:
1) You complete the form below requesting a Retainer Agreement.
2) We e-mail you the Retainer Agreement.
3) You email, fax or mail us the signed Retainer Agreement with the deposit required to begin the case.
4) When we receive the signed Retainer Agreement and deposit, we will e-mail you your username and password for your online account.
5) You complete the questionnaire in your online account so we may complete the USCIS forms.
6) We e-mail you the completed USCIS forms for signature.
7) You return the signed USCIS forms along with the required supporting documents to us.
8) We complete the petition package and file the petition with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service.
9) We follow up with the USCIS until your petition is approved.
To request a retainer agreement, please complete and submit the following form. (There is no obligation to requesting a retainer agreement).
Please Complete All Fields Before Clicking “Submit”