H-1B Visa for Architects

Intern Architect, Job Captain, and Architectural Designer are the 3 primary H-1B Visa  job titles for architects.

Licensed architects should submit a copy of their license.

Unlicensed architects should submit a copy of the principal’s license with the H-1B Visa filing.

Click here to search for the prevailing wages for Architects.

Related Links:
H1B Visa Cap / Quota
H-1B Visa Overview
H-1B Visa Renewal / Extension
H-1B Visa Transfer
Amended H-1B Visa
New H-1B Visa, Cap Exempt
H-1B Visa for Entrepreneurs
H-1B Visa for Teachers
H-1B Visa Attorney Fee
H-1B Visa Complete Do it Yourself Kit

There are no products