How to create an Organizational Chart using MS Word
- In your document, presentation, spreadsheet, or e-mail message, on the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click SmartArt.
- In the Choose a SmartArt Graphic gallery, click Hierarchy, and then double-click Picture Organization Chart.
- To add a picture, in the box where you want to add the picture, click the picture icon, locate the folder that contains the picture that you want to use, click the picture file, and then click Insert.
- To enter your text, click in a box in the SmartArt graphic, and then type your text.
Note For best results, use this option after you add all of the boxes that you want.
- Click [Text] in the Text pane, and then type your text.
- Copy text from another location or program, click [Text] in the Text pane, and then paste your text.
If you have a general question about the H-1B visa please complete and submit the form below and we will do our best to answer it.
You can also follow us on facebook as we usually post the answers there.
H1B Visa Cap / Quota for FY 2018
H-1B Visa Renewal / Extension
H-1B Visa Transfer
Amended H-1B Visa
New H-1B Visa, Cap Exempt
H-1B Visa for Entrepreneurs
H-1B Visa for Teachers
H-1B Visa Attorney Fee
H-1B Visa Complete Do it Yourself Kit