- A copy of the signed end client letter.
- Copies of signed, valid MSA, Statement of work, work order, service agreement or letters between you and the authorized officials of the ultimate end-client companies where the work will actually be performed by the beneficiary, which provide information such as a detailed description of the duties the beneficiary will perform, the qualifications that are required to perform the job duties, salary or wages paid, hours worked, benefits, a brief description of who will supervise the beneficiary and their duties, and any other related evidence;
- A copy of the signed employment agreement between you and the h-1b applicant, signed by both.
- A description of the performance review process;
- Copy of your organizational chart, demonstrating the beneficiary’s supervisory chain.
If you have a general question about the H-1B visa please complete and submit the form below and we will do our best to answer it.
You can also follow us on facebook as we usually post the answers there.
H1B Visa Cap / Quota for FY 2018
H-1B Visa Renewal / Extension
H-1B Visa Transfer
Amended H-1B Visa
New H-1B Visa, Cap Exempt
H-1B Visa for Entrepreneurs
H-1B Visa for Teachers
H-1B Visa Attorney Fee
H-1B Visa Complete Do it Yourself Kit