Foreign Nationals to Use Form AR-11 to Register Changes of Address

 USCIS  Change of Address  – Form AR-11

  • Your receipt notice or other notice we sent you showing your receipt number (if you have a pending case with USCIS).
  • Your new address
  • Your old address
  • If you have filed a petition for a family member, please have the names and biographical information for that person.
  • When you last entered the United States (if you cannot remember this information please fill in an approximate date)
  • Where you last entered the United States (through what port of entry you entered – whether by land, sea or air)

USCIS Policy Requires Foreign Nationals to Use Form AR-11 to Register Changes of Address

USCIS  Change of Address Online

Customers who have an application and/or petition which have been filed with USCIS but has not yet been decided (also known as a ‘pending’ case) should notify USCIS of an address change as soon as possible after moving.

The law requires nearly all non-U.S. Citizens1 to report a change of address within 10 days of moving by completing a Form AR-11. Abiding by these legal requirements and completing the necessary forms does not update an address on any applications or petitions pending with USCIS. Non-citizens with pending cases must do both.

Most customers can now notify USCIS to change their address on a pending case online here on our website. Non-citizens can also now complete the Form AR-11 online here on our website.

If you choose to change your address online using our Online Change of Address Notification tool, you will need to have some information available. Please have the following information available before you begin:

Click here to complete the AR-11 change of address form online.


Contact us for more information about the USCIS  Change of Address Online, or any other immigration law question. Our professional team will reply promptly.

There are no products