If you would like our DACA Immigration Attorney service, the following is a breakdown of our fees:
Our attorney fee is $300:
The USCIS fee for the DACA petition is $465.
The following is an overview of how the process will work:
1. You complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement.
2. We e-mail you the retainer agreement.
3. You sign and fax or mail us the retainer agreement with the deposit required to begin the case.
4. When we receive the signed retainer agreement and attorney fee deposit, we will open your case and set up your online account.
5. You will receive a username and password to log in to your online account. You will then be able to complete your questionnaires and upload the required supporting documents. You will be able check the status of your case 24/7 using your online account.
6. You will be able to log into our client site anytime to update your information questionnaires, upload required supporting documents, and track the progress of your case.
7. After you complete and save the two information questionnaires, we will complete and email you the completed USCIS forms to sign.
8. You return the original signed forms along with the required supporting documents to us.
9. We complete the petition package and file the petition with the United State Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS).
10. USCIS will send us a filing receipt (I-797) with a 13 digit receipt number. We will email you a copy when we receive it and you will be able to track your case with uscis.gov.
11. We follow up with USCIS until your petition is approved.
Please complete and submit the form below to request a retainer agreement. We will email you the retainer agreement within 24 hours.