This complete Do-it-Yourself U.S. immigration kit, prepared by a team of experienced, licensed immigration attorneys, includes everything you need to obtain the O-1B Visa for Persons of Extraordinary Ability in the Arts, Entertainment or Media.
This kit features step by step instructions, fillable & editable USCIS forms, and sample forms completed by a licensed immigration attorney.
The fillable & editable USCIS forms are especially useful as it allows you to enter and edit your information on your computer and print out your completed USCIS forms.
This immediately downloadable kit is in .pdf format and can be viewed and printed using the free Adobe Reader.
Table of Contents:
Table of Contents:
Step by Step Instructions
Step 1) Completing the USCIS Forms I-129 and O Supplement
- Completing USCIS Form I-129
- Completing USCIS O Supplement
Step 2) Gathering the Required Supporting Documents
- Required Supporting Documents Checklist
- How to obtain Notarized English Translations
- How to obtain an Academic Evaluation
Step 3) Preparing the Job Offer Letter
- How to write the Job Offer Letter
- Sample Job Offer Letter
Step 4) Obtaining the Written Consultation/Advisory Opinion
- How to prepare the written consultation/advisory opinion
- Sample written consultations/advisory opinions
- List of organizations that will write the written consultation/advisory opinion
Step 5) Obtaining the No Objection Letter if the Position is covered by a Union Contract
- How to prepare the No Objection Letter
- Sample No Objection Letter
Step 6) Filing the Petition with USCIS
- Correct Order of Documents
- Where to send your O-1 Visa Petition
- USCIS Filing Fees for your O-1 Visa Petition
- How to use Premium Processing
- How to check the status of your petition with USCIS
- What to do if you receive an RFE (Request for Evidence)
- Receiving the Approval Notice
Frequently Asked Questions
Sample USCIS Forms
- Sample USCIS Form I-907 – Request for Premium Processing
- Sample USCIS Form I-129 – Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker
- Sample USCIS Form O Supplement to Form I-129
- Sample USCIS Form I-539 – Application to Change / Extend O-3 Status for Spouse and Children Dependents
Blank / Fillable / Editable USCIS Forms
- Blank Fillable / Editable USCIS Form I-907 – Request for Premium Processing
- Blank Fillable / Editable USCIS Form I-129 – Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker
- Blank Fillable / Editable USCIS Form O Supplement to Form I-129
- Blank Fillable / Editable USCIS Form I-539 – For Renewal / Extension of O-3 Status Spouse and Children Dependents
- Order online via our secure server. You will be able to download and use your kit immediately.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa American Express, Discover, Paypal and Google Checkout.
- Please note that if you use Google Checkout as the payment option there will be a 30 minute delay between your payment and receiving the download link.
|Add to cart|