B-2 Tourist Visa - Complete Do it Yourself Kit. $99.95. Click here for details.
B-1/B-2 Visa Extension – Complete Do it Yourself Kit. $99.95. Click here for details.

B-1 / B-2 Visa – Renewal or Change of Status – Attorney Services

If you need assistance in extending your B-1 or B-2 Visa , or you would like to change your status to B-1 or B-2 Visa status, we can help.

Attorney Fee: $1,000 plus $200 per dependent

USCIS Fee: $470

Here is how the process works:

If you would like us to assist you in your B-1 or B-2 Visa change of status or extension petition, the following is an overview of how the process will work:

  • You complete and submit the online form below requesting a Retainer Agreement.
  • We e-mail you the Retainer Agreement.
  • You email, fax or mail us the signed Retainer Agreement with the deposit required to begin the case.
  • When we receive the signed Retainer Agreement and deposit, we will e-mail you an online questionnaire and a list of required supporting documents to gather.
  • You complete the online questionnaire so we may complete the USCIS forms.
  • We complete the I-539 and G-28 USCIS forms.
  • We e-mail you the completed I-539 and G-28 USCIS forms for signature.
  • You return the signed forms along with the required supporting documents to us.
  • We complete the petition package and file the I-539 petition with USCIS.
  • We follow up with the USCIS until your petition is approved.

Please complete and submit the online form below to request a retainer agreement.

There is no obligation to requesting this agreement. We will email you the retainer agreement within 24 hours.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

There are no products