Adjustment of Status (I-140 Based) - Attorney Services - Click here to start
Adjustment of Status (I-140 Based) - Complete Do it Yourself Kit. $49.95 - Click here for details

Adjustment of Status – I-140 Based

Applying for I-140 Based Adjustment of Status with the USCIS.

Who Qualifies:

Any Foreign National in the United States with an Approved Labor Certification, or Pending or Approved I-140 Petition who has never been out of status, and his/her Family Members. Family members are defined as spouse and foreign born unmarried children under 21.

 An Overview of the Process:

Once the I-140 petition has been filed (or approved), the Foreign National files the following with the Immigration and Naturalization Service (USCIS). (The Foreign National files individual petitions for each of of his/her family members.):

Application to Register Permanent Residence (USCIS Form I-485)

Biographic Information (USCIS Form G-325A)

Permission for Work Authorization (Optional) (USCIS Form I-765)

Medical Examination Results (USCIS Form I-693)

Request for Travel Documents (Optional) (USCIS Form I-131)

The appropriate supporting documents

The appropriate filing fees

The USCIS will contact you and your family members within 90 days regarding work authorization (I-765) and permission to travel (I-131).

You and your family members will next receive a Fingerprint Appointment.

Finally, the Green Card(s) (I-485) will be issued in 12-24 months from filing

Client Reviews

  • Excellent service provided by the Team and every step of the way was very accurate and guidance was brilliant , we use USAVISANOW for our Companies Immigration needs , will recommend to every one.
  • After searching for an attorney/firm to prepare my NIW case I came across Marc’s website ( I was immediately struck by how responsive they were, often answering my detailed questions within an hour. It took about 4 weeks from start the process to filing with USCIS – mostly because of the time it took me to obtain the reference / recommendation letters…
  • The Green Card process, or any immigration petition for that matter, can be a very daunting, stressful and confusing process for applicants. Thanks to Marc and his team, my experience (for both my Green Card application from start to finish, and H1B transfer from my former to my current employer) was none of those things.
  • I worked with Taylor and Associates Law P.C. on two separate cases — an H1B work visa and a marriage green card — and was very pleased with the high-level of service they provided. The visa process is very overwhelming, but my case manager, Mr. Dorer, made both processes easy and efficient because he is informative and is always quick to respond to my questions in a timely manner.
  • Marc Taylor and his team have been excellent in preparing and following-up on our case in a timely manner. The team has been prompt in filing all the paper work for the Green card for my husband. They answered every question I had (and I had a lot of questions!) quickly and clearly. I have already recommended their services to my friend who is getting married next month. Thank you for making this process seem easy!
  • We decided to go with Marc for our K-1 visa, for my fiance and son. Marc and his incredible team was an invaluable resource for us in uniting our family. I want to additionally extend my warmest regards and thanks to John for his patience and unwavering support! Thank you all so very much!
  • Have been using Marc Taylor’s services, for a few years. Mr. Taylor provided assistance and guided us through many steps: from the initial H1B visa application all the way to the employment based Green Card. Very professional and quick to respond to our inquiries. The website is easy to use. Very convenient to send documents and track the progress of your application. Office employees are also very helpful and responsive.
  • My marriage based permanent residence case was prepared professionally and filed quickly. They responded to my emails in a very detailed and timely manner. The whole process was done online. They kept me updated about my case status during the whole process. Thank you Marc and your team for helping me through this process and not charging me thousands of dollars like some other lawyers.

Read More Client Reviews

There are no products